Development of precision casting
Investment casting is also called lost wax casting. Its products are precise, complex and close to the final shape of parts. It can be used directly without processing or with little processing. Therefore, investment casting is an advanced technology of near net shape formation.
In ancient China, Prince Wu Ding, bronze forbidden, bronze lion and so on are all masterpieces of investment casting. Since investment casting was used in industrial production in 1940s, it has been developing at a rapid speed for half a century. In particular, European and American countries are developing rapidly. Investment casting is used outside the doors of aviation and weapons departments, and is applied to almost all industrial sectors, especially electronic, petroleum, chemical, energy, transportation, light industry, textile, pharmaceutical, medical equipment, pumps and valves. In recent years, China has developed rapidly.
With the development of investment casting technology, investment casting can not only produce small castings, but also produce large castings. The largest investment casting has an outline dimension of nearly 2m, while the smallest wall thickness is less than 2mm. At the same time, the investment casting is also more precise. In addition to the linear tolerance, the parts can also reach a higher geometric tolerance. The surface roughness of investment casting is also getting smaller and smaller, which can reach Ra0.4 μ M.
- Advantages of investment casting
- Jiameng participated in the 18th China Manufacturing Expo in Shenyang
- The Leadership Awards scholarships to the children of the company's employees
- Transformation of processing workshop completed
- Automobile pipeline precision casting
- Jiameng company's products are dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the founding of the Chinese army
- Jiameng casting is matched with European Metro to win honor for our country!
- Development prospect of investment casting technology
- Domestic advantages of investment casting
- Industrial development of precision casting